Sunday, March 12, 2006

What's coming up

Today we had a small get together with some family and friends for Metalgirl's 2nd birthday. It was fun and she seemed to enjoy it. She is growing up fast. This coming week I hope to have reviews for Dream Theaters' Octavarium and the Sword's Age of winters. I will probably also have a topic on cover songs and maybe something about relating music to different seasons. I am thinking about making the following week be drummer week. Drummer week would probably consist of a list of my top 10 or maybe even 15 hard rock/metal drummers. Perhaps then maybe I will look at Rush, Zeppelin, Maiden or Sabbath songs and just talk about the drums and what's going on there. Then maybe something about the importance of drums in hard rock and metal. I don't know if drummer week sounds too interesting to everyone, but I may give it a go the week after this week and see what happens.

3 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

I just remembered that last week I promised a book review and I have yet to write or even begin to write it so I may need to squeeze that in this week as well.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Bar L. said...

Man, you better get with the program...where is that book review!
;)

Glad your little girl had a good birthday, those young toddler years are precious!!!

Rock drummers sounds great to me!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Linda said...

She is growing up fast and I did gt to see Metalgirl in action first hand. Very cute. Between her and my Sophia, we will definitely have some music critics for the future. Sophia has been known to tell me to turn off a particular music by saying, "change it Mommy, this song sucks," or my personal favorite, "I hate this song, it sucks." We can thank her Daddy for that particular vocabulary. Who would have ever thought that a two or two and a half year old would be so critical!!!

11:58 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home