Friday, May 12, 2006

What's coming up?

Normally I stick this topic up on Saturday or Sunday. I did it on Friday this time because I might write something more involved tomorrow. Please notice that says "might". I will be writing something about mother's day on Sunday. Don't worry it will contain some kind of reference to metal. Other than that I am probably going to do these topics as well next week.

Kix review
Overkill-Horrorscope review

That means I will be reviewing albums by two bands with green logos on their albums and neither one is Poison. What are the odds?

I will also be doing something about bands re-recording their own songs.
I may have a short list of questions to throw out as well. I might even get around to doing a bad lyric or bad song title topic as well. I read metal news sites to get ideas so sometimes I read news or a rumor and get an idea that way. There have been a few new people posting here over the last so if I forgot before then please let me say "Welcome" now and I hope that I don't scare you off with my scattered writing and numerous typos.

5 Comments:

Blogger T-_Bone said...

Well if you want green you can review the album by "Wrath"

6:27 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

T-bone-I actually have that on vinyl, believe it or not.

8:06 AM  
Blogger :P fuzzbox said...

Bad lyrics could be a field day. Metal is only slightly behind C&W in the goofy lyric department.

5:46 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

fuzz- You are certainly correct about that.

7:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home