Saturday, October 14, 2006

Final thoughts on Black Sabbath

In listening to numerous Sabbath cds this past week, I am reminded of just how good they could be. I am also sure that much of their material is still relevant. I am reminded of a time twenty some years when I would put a cassette of their first release in my walkman and go walking in the woods. I remember being just drawn in by the music and I hope I still get that feeling when I listen to it twenty years from now. I have enjoyed doing this theme week and I have you've enjoyed it as well.

***In November my theme week will be "Canada rocks week". This means I will be writing about hard rock and metal bands from Canada.

5 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

On yesterday's blog I said I would have what was coming uo for the week out today. I guess I lied because that will actually be out on Sunday as I am still trying to figure it out. Now that Sabbath week is over I am trying to get around to putting in some more Halloween an October related topics.

7:06 AM  
Blogger ChristyTN said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:51 PM  
Blogger Jeff said...

Will we be seeing some Rush this upcoming week?

11:06 PM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Jeff-Canada Rocks week will be early in November. There will certainly be a Rush album review during the week.

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember many a good trip with Black Sabbath in the walkman myself. Your Sabbath posts had me spinning a few of their tracks that I havent heard forever.

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home