Saturday, January 06, 2007

What's coming up?

For this coming week I hope to have out the following.

-Lizzy Borden-Visual Lies 20 year old album review
-The debut of "Who was that?" and I think it will be Blacklace
-Something on the excitement of new releases
-Tuesday is a special day and I will tell you what it is when that day gets here.
-Maybe one other if I can come up with something

The week after next will likely be a theme week, but I am not sure what the theme will be yet.

***Here is a question for you. Ten years from now do you think that you will be listening to mainly the same kind of music you are listening to now? Or does it completely depend on what happens in music over the next ten years?

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally think that there are core bands that I will always listen to. There are bands that I always listen to and others that I revisit less often. I will probably be listening to most of the same stuff along with whatever interesting happens over the next 10 years.

4:15 PM  
Blogger Jim said...

since I'm still listening to the same music that I did 10 years ago, my best guess would be yes!!!! :)

Happy New Year Metal!!!!!! Jim

9:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will probably be listening to the same stuff as I listen to now...for the most part...new music is just not working for me. Unless they pass a law making it a crime for a band to suck, then I feel that I will be drowning in craptacular music with only my old school glam and metal to keep me afloat. LOL!

9:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The older I get the more I find myself listening to talk radio(sports). I still listen to music but usually when I'm buzzed and or sitting in front of my computer. Every once in a while I hear a new song that I like (usually from my wife because she is much more into music then I am) but for the most part I listen to stuff that I listened to when I was younger.

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see mee listening to my Hard Rock and Metal until I am dead. I have gone through a couple of brief spurts where I started listening to other stuff, but I always come back to the music I love. Been listening to these bands for over 20 years now. Don't see myself changing anytime soon.

I love discovering new hard rock bands too. I am always on the lookout for new groups that have late 70's - late 80's sound.

3:40 PM  
Blogger DPTH International said...

I want my Grandkids saying "I don't want to listen to Grandpa's music" and it being Carcass and Megadeth and such. That would be great!

9:59 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home