Saturday, February 24, 2007

What's coming up?

Well, that's it for 1970's week. Hope you enjoyed it. Coming up this week are these topics-

-Judge the album cover on Sunday
-Details for March Metal Madness on Monday
-Tigertailz-Beserk review
-The concert choir story
-Some questions for you
and.....

I always do one "twenty year old album review" per month and will do this in March, but this week I am also going to be doing a special forty year old album review. Yes, that's right a forty year old album that is hugely influential of hard rock and metal. Of course it's "Are you experienced?" by the Jimi Hendrix Experience. I will write it in the same format as my twenty year old albums. Which means it will have a track by track breakdown and an examination of how it has aged. So I am really excited about this one for sure.

Have a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger David Amulet said...

Looks like another great week, I'm looking forward to it.

-- david

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home