Friday, December 19, 2008

What's coming up?

Photobucket

Let's see I hope to have that Kreator review out on Saturday. Then next week will be dedicated to my 2008 end of year awards. I will have the top 5 demos list and top 10 re-issues on Sunday. Then from Monday through Friday I will counting down my top 25 albums of 2008 at a rate of 5 per day. Then Saturday I will round out the week with the 5 worst albums of 2008. I might post a few album reviews as well if I get time, but I won't commit to any in case I don't get time. So if you get a break in your last minute shopping or need a breather from the holiday hoopla then pop by here and see my favorite albums of the year.

In the New Year I will continue reviewing new CDs as I get them and I will resume doing interviews as best I can. Clash of the album covers will continue as an almost weekly feature. I will attempt to do Lesser of two evils once a month. Some of the bands that I have in mind for that feature in 2009 include Black Sabbath, Ozzy, Motley Crue, Quiet Riot, Steve Stevens, George Lynch, Dio, Twisted Sister, Dirty Looks, White Sister, Whitesnake, White Lion, Roxx Gang, Roxy Blue, Damn Yankees, Contraband, Tangier, Tyketto, AC/DC, Van Halen and more. That's right, you put out a sub-par album and I'll write about it.

I may also attempt a monthly feature where I pick my favorite album by a veteran band and tell why it's my favorite and maybe toss in a story about when I first heard it and then I will you ask what your favorite album by that band is. The feature will be called "Pick of the litter".

***Have a great week!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home