Saturday, February 14, 2009

What's coming up?

Photobucket

Let's see Happy Valentine's Day and President's Day is coming up. Season two of Night Court came out the first week on this month and season one of Tales from the darkside just came out his past week. I bought both and used a $10 Wal-mart gift card that I got for Christmas towards Night Court. Night Court got much better the second season and I have not seen some of these episodes in a long time. I used to love Tales from the darkside when I was a teenager. There are some great episodes, but there are some clunkers as well. It was very low budget so it depended a lot on the script and the acting. So if those two thing were not working then the episode would sink because there sure were not any great special effects to pull this show out. Anyways here is what I hope to have out this week.

Reviews of...
Dark Heart-Shadows of the night (re-issue)
Skitzo Calypso-Burning down an empire
Thin Lizzy-Still Dangerous:Live at the Tower Theatre Philadelphia 1977
Necroblaspheme-Destination: Nulle Part

Clash of the album covers
Lesser of two evils-When good NWOBHM bands go bad. Diamond Head vs. Jaguar
Top 25 albums of 1984

***Have a great week!

Photobucket

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get an advanced copy of the Thin Lizzy?

I've had this show on bootleg for years.

9:28 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Sean-Yes, I got an advanced copy.

10:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn your soul.

12:29 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home