Saturday, April 04, 2009

What's coming up?

Photobucket

I have been watching Johnny Quest lately. It had been so long that I had forgotten how cool Race Bannon was. He was always in on the action. Yeah, he might have gotten hit on the head on occasion, but would come back to smack the bad guys. Let's see, Jay Cutler goes to the Bears in exchange for Kyle Orton and several picks. I hope it works out for Denver. My stack of CDs is getting tall again so I really need to crank out some reviews this week.

Reviews of....
The Chelsea Smiles
Gomorah-By the means of violence
Fetid Zombie-Abort the messiah
Masterpiece-W.A.F.E
Acid Drinkers-Are you a rebel?
Persona Nongrata-Shade in the light
Arctic Flame-Declaration

plus...

Interview with Seven Dirty Words
Clash of the album covers
Top 5 albums of 1974

I can't guarantee I'll get all those reviews done, but I'll try.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home