Friday, May 15, 2009

What's coming up?

Most of the people in my house are just getting over being sick. I had no voice for two days, but am feeling better now. I did get to see my brother and his family as they came to visit this week. I also saw the Star Trek movie on Monday and thought that it was fantastic. They managed to make the series exciting and open up some possibilities while bringing in parts that long time Trek fans will appreciate as well. I am trying to go through the pile of discs and get them reviewed. This week I hope to have out the following.

Clash of the album covers
Number 25 on my guitarist countdown (if I can get around to making my list)
Interview with Masterpiece


and reviews of...
Elvenking-Two tragedy poets and a caravan of weird figures
Hull-Sole Lord
Misery-Fifteen years of aggression
UFO-The Visitor
Assemble Head in Sunburst Sound-When sweet sleep returned

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous JB Martell said...

Can't wait to hear your take on the UFO release. I'm working hard on trying to get myself to like it, but damn its hard at times. I just don't feel its their best work by any means.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

JB-I am only a few songs in so far. I like what I have heard, but I am crazy over it. I need to get through the whole thing twice to really give an accurate response though.

11:13 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home