Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What's coming up?

Normally I do this on the weekend, but I was trying to crank those Railway re-issue reviews out. Sad news as my local indie record store is going out of business. I was there today picking up a few bargains amidst the other vultures at the closeout sale. A few of the top things I got were Bruce Dickinson's Chemical Wedding ($2), Accept-Restless and Wild ($2.50) and Cathedral's The VII coming ($2). Anyways the holiday is almost here. We are almost ready. Need to wrap a few more of the kids' presents.
In the next week or so I hope to have out reviews of the new Bruce Kulick, Raise the red lantern, Axxis and maybe another one. I'll have a Clash of the album covers or two and I promise the return of Lesser of two evils. I'll shoot to have two of those out in the next week or so. Likely Sleep vs. Cathedral in one contest and the other one will either be Whitesnake against House of Lords or Antix against someone if I come up with an EP to pair up against them.

***Enjoy the holidays!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Metal Mark said...

The new Post Morten disc arrived in my mail box the other day so that will definitely be getting a review soon as well/

6:36 AM  
Blogger Ray Van Horn, Jr. said...

I don't know what else is going to be there, but I do have a gift card and will see if the vultures left any pickings for THIS vulture...otherwise, I'll wait for the Towson run...if they close THAT location down (which everything good comes to an end eventually), I will really mourn

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home