Thursday, September 09, 2010

What's coming up?

It's been a crazy week with back to school night for my daughter, first day of pre-school for my son, soccer practices for both and their first soccer games are coming up on Saturday. Of course the NFL season starts tonight which is oaky. Hoping my Broncos can take down the Jags this weekend or else it's going to be a long season. Aside from all that the in flow of new music has been cool. I have been greatly enjoying Dusted Angel's full length debut as it is certainly one of the best doom/stoner albums in some time. Also I was surprised and pleased to see a new release from Skull Hammer show up in my mailbox today. They have changed 2/3 of their line-up since I last heard their EP almost two years ago, but they seem even stronger now. So I'll have a review of the new Dusted Angel out tomorrow and then next week I'll aim to review the latest from Tony Harnell, Terry Brock, Skull Hammer and maybe one more plus Clash of the album covers.

***Have a great week and enjoy some football!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home