Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Years Resolutions

new-years-bucks-county

Now these are from me and just for this blog. I think I wrote some last year, but I am not even going to look to see what they were because I may be writing the same thing again this year. Still it applies again in 2012.

-I will be honest in all of my reviews. Expect it. I am not writing these to be liked, I write reviews to tell how I feel about an album. However if I find problems I will offer reasons why I felt that way. I never bash an album just for the sake of bashing it although had some thin skinned artists accused of me that before.

-I will try to write several reviews per week. Having Andy write here has helped because he is far more consistent at getting reviews than I am. I have no excuses for that, but I do hope to stick to getting several reviews done per week.

-If you write something nasty about a review we wrote then that's great. I welcome it. I post every comment I get unless it contains spam or links to illegal downloads. However if you rip us for something you don't agree with then give some reasons for why you think we are wrong. If you write something nasty and don't give reasons why you disagree or your reasons are something like "you are an idiot" or "you must be deaf" then I respond in a not so nice manner. Opinions I respect, but have some good reasons for your views. I love to debate about music, but if you post a comment talking like a jackass then I'll give you the response you deserve.

-I hope to continue to be as objective as possible when reviewing music. I review all kinds of metal, hard rock and punk rock. I give it all a chance, but I have my favorite styles. Still I hope to continue to be as objective as possible when reviewing any and all material.

There you go, hope you keep coming back in the New Year.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger BeckEye said...

You are a deaf idiot.

Wait, no! I meant to say Happy New Year! ;)

9:24 AM  
Blogger Metal Mark said...

Thanks, Beckeye. Happy New Year to you too.

5:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home