Friday, December 27, 2013

Weekly Round-Up

Greetings friends and fellow metal maniacs! I trust you all had a pleasant Christmas (I know I did!) and are looking as forward to 2014 as I am! What a week it's been and what a year eh? While I managed to pull off more reviews this past week then I thought I would have the time for there were still a couple of albums that slipped me by. My review of Blitzkrieg's newest release is still "in the works". That said it might not be posted until (at the latest) Sunday. Between spending extra time with my kids, volunteering to babysit a family friend's grandson and (hopefully) crafting some home-brew with my Dad tomorrow morning the upcoming weekend is already filling up fast! So I'll try to wrap that review up, but no promises friends! Along with that (next-week) I hope to (at the least) cover Stargate's "Reborn" and review a double feature from the Katarina's Nightmare Theater series. Also (thanks to some generous bands and record labels) I plan to have some giveaways! I've got a DVD looking for a new home as well as plenty of CDs and possibly more goodies! It's all being put aside as we speak so be sure to check back here for further updates on these treasures! And of course I need to get cracking on my "Best of 2013" list don't I? I've got a crap-load of good albums that I'll have to sort through and narrow down so that should be fun! When we meet again it will be on the other side of the hill with 2013 in the rear-view mirror and the hopeful promise that 2014 will be even better for each and every one of us! Until next time/next year though my friends (when we meet at the same bat place and same bat channel!) keep it "Loud and Proud" and live life to the fullest! Be good to your family and friends of course, but be just as good as you possibly can be to those random people in your life as you never know what battles they might be fighting. It's up to us (the brotherhood and sisterhood of heavy metal) to make a change so let's say goodbye to 2013 and all of the anger, hostility and misery and welcome in 2014 with open arms and the mindset that we can all make a difference in our own way!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home